What Acquarella Polish does NOT contain:
- Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde like derivatives
- Toluene, Ketones or any petrochemical solvents
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) or other phthalates
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Polyurethanes or Polyurethane film-formers
- Parabens or Camphor
- Mercury, Lead, FD&C or Coal Tar (Lake) products in our colorants
- Gluten or wheat by-products
- Any aromatic hydrocarbons.
Detailed Formula Information
Acquarella polish is a water base with a non-toxic, proprietary acrylic emulsion with ultra low residual monomer levels (< 0.1%), ensuring safety. Our non toxic colorants are specially formulated using iron oxide pigments. Our Acquarella Conditioner is a clear polish and free from any colorants.
Aqua (CAS: 7732-18-5), Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer. May contain: CI 77489 (CAS: 1345-25-1), CI 77492 (CAS: 51274-00-1), Mica (CAS: 12001-26-2), CI 77891 (CAS: 13463-67-7) and/or CI 77499. Product contains no hazardous components under current OSHA definitions. European Union: None of the components of this product are listed in Annexes II, III of Directive 2008/42/EC or 76/768/EEC..
Contents by Volume
12.5ml / 0.375 fl. oz.
If you don’t find the information you are looking for, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.